- Quo Vadis Corporate Website accessible via the URL http://quovadis1954.com: a site which presents Editions Quo Vadis and its activities, products, sites, blogs and mobile applications.
- Quo Vadis Store accessible via the URL http://store.quovadis.eu/fr: Quo Vadis online store
- Quo Vadis Factory accessible via the URL http://quovadisfactory.com: offers an online selection of customised planners and other customised stationery products.
- Quo Vadis Easy, accessible via the URL https://pro.quovadis.eu/easy/fr: sales site enabling the Customer to order personalised stationery products, within the limit of the minimum and maximum quantities provided for in the offer
Hereinafter referred to as the "Sites".
Hereinafter referred to as the "User".
EDITIONS QUO VADIS cookies
The cookies used on the Sites are as follows:
- Authentication cookies: these cookies allow the User to automatically reconnect if they leave the Site and return within a short period of time;
- Shopping basket cookies in online stores: these cookies save the contents of the User's basket and allows the items to be charged to the customer when they make a purchase;
- Language preference cookies: these cookies identify the language of the User’s browser in order to offer the Site directly in their language of use;
- Performance cookies: these cookies optimise the loading of the Sites;
- Contact cookies: these cookies have the sole objective of enabling the User to easily contact EDITIONS QUO VADIS.
By disabling these cookies, the User is likely to encounter browsing problems while placing their order.
Third party cookies
EDITIONS QUO VADIS uses third-party service companies for the general security of its Sites as well as for statistical purposes.
Tool for statistical purposes: Google Analytics is responsible for monitoring and analysing the anonymous information of the Site User. This anonymous information does not enable Users to be identified.
If the User wishes to remove the Google Analytics cookie, they can refer to Google's privacy page and follow the instructions provided there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
The User can choose to indicate and change their cookie preferences at any time. For cookie management, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the User’s browser which will allow them to learn how to change their cookie preferences.