Terms & Conditions of Use
These GTU apply to any User of the following websites:
- Quo Vadis Corporate Website accessible via the URL http://quovadis1954.com
- Quo Vadis Store accessible via the URL http://store.quovadis.eu/
- Quo Vadis Factory accessible via the URL http://quovadisfactory.com/
- Quo Vadis Easy accessible via the URL https://pro.quovadis.eu/easy/fr
(hereinafter referred to as the "Sites").
Any person using the Sites (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users") may consult the GTU, available on the Sites, at any time.
Site: The following 3 sites published by Editions Quo Vadis:
- Quo Vadis Corporate Website accessible via the URL http://quovadis1954.uk: presentation site of Editions Quo Vadis, its activities, products, sites, blogs, mobile applications.
- Quo Vadis Store accessible via the URL http://store.quovadis.eu/en : Quo Vadis Online Store
- Quo Vadis Factory accessible via the URL http://quovadisfactory.com/en: online customised calendars and other personalised stationery products.
- Quo Vadis Easy accessible via the URL https://pro.quovadis.eu/easy/fr:online orders of customised stationary products for companies, associations, institutions and private individuals, within the limits of the minimum and maximum quantities available.
User: Internet user browsing on one or all of the Sites. Any minor or vulnerable adult using the Sites is confirming that they have received the consent of their parent or guardian to do so.
2- Intellectual Property
The Sites are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyright, patent, trademark laws, design law, on both the content (agenda grids, page templates, codes, texts, graphics, photos, videos, sound tracks, etc.) and the structure (selection, plan, arrangement, means of access to data, etc.).
EDITIONS QUO VADIS is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights on the Sites.
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, solely personal use is authorised. Any other use constitutes infringement and is sanctioned by intellectual property law.
Trademarks are protected by trademark laws. Any full or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos on the basis of the elements of the Sites without the express authorisation of EDITIONS QUO VADIS is prohibited and may be sanctioned by intellectual property law.
Under no circumstances can EDITIONS QUO VADIS be held liable for the unavailability, interruption or malfunction of the Sites.
Under no circumstances shall EDITIONS QUO VADIS be held liable for indirect, consequential and/or immaterial damages.
Under no circumstances shall EDITIONS QUO VADIS be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from an inappropriate or non-compliant use of the Sites.
The User agrees to be held personally responsible and not to hold EDITIONS QUO VADIS liable for actions and/or claims of third parties due to content that they disseminate.
The User cannot save or transmit data that infringes the intellectual property rights of other persons.
The User undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in force and not to use the Sites in contravention of any law, rule or regulation. The User acknowledges that they are aware that data deemed as contravening the laws, rules or regulations in force may be submitted by EDITIONS QUO VADIS to the competent law enforcement authorities, which will process it accordingly.
4- Links to other Sites
5- Governing law/Jurisdiction