- Quo Vadis institutional Website, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk
- Quo Vadis online store, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk/eshop/
- Online sales sites for customised products with different customisation offers accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/:
- Easy accessible via the URL https://easy.quovadis.eu/fr_FR/
- Flex accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-flex/
- Creative accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-creative/
- Open accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-open/
- Connect Quo Vadis website accessible via the URL https://connect.quovadis.eu/
Responsible for the processing of personal data: EDITIONS QUO VADIS is a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €4,671,000 registered with the Nantes Company Register under the unique identification number 054 807 748, whose headquarters is located at 14, rue du Nouveau Bêle 44470 Carquefou, France, and is responsible for processing personal data collected from the User.
Site: The following 4 sites published by Editions Quo Vadis:
- Quo Vadis institutional website, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk : a site which presents the Editions Quo Vadis company and its activities, products, sites and blogs.
- Quo Vadis online store, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk/eshop/ : Quo Vadis products online store
- Online sales sites for customised products with different customisation offers accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/ :
- Easy accessible via the URL https://easy.quovadis.eu/fr_FR/ : planners and notebooks reflecting the company’s image, 50 to 200 sheets
- Flex accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/flex/personnalisation : custom planners and notebooks for businesses and individuals, 100 to 500 sheets
- Creative accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-creative/ : custom planners and notebooks manufactured individually
- Open accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-open/ : quote request for companies wishing to create custom products from A to Z
- Connect Quo Vadis site accessible via the URL https://connect.quovadis.eu/ : site dedicated to the creation of personal accounts allowing access to the various services of the sites published by Editions Quo Vadis.
User: Internet user navigating one or all of the Sites. Any minor or protected adult using the Sites is confirming that they have received the consent of their parent or guardian to do so.
2. User consent:
3. Security measures to protect data privacy
EDITIONS QUO VADIS shall take appropriate security measures to protect the User’s personal data in its possession against accidental or deliberate alteration, loss, destruction and unauthorised access. However, EDITIONS QUO VADIS cannot guarantee flawless security when sending data over the internet. The User is responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect their data and/or software from any viruses circulating on the internet.
4. Personal data likely to be collected
To access the various services offered on the Sites with a single username, the User must create a personal account by entering their surname, first name, email address and password.
To place an order on Quo Vadis online shop and/or online sales sites for custom products, the User must provide the following information: last name, first name, delivery address, billing address (if different), telephone number, e.mail address. This information is necessary for managing the User’s order. The other information is optional.
Regarding the online sales sites for custom products, the User may also register information, and thus potentially personal data, in the designated fields for products they wish to customise.
When the User communicates with EDITIONS QUO VADIS using the “Contact” section or by email, the User must enter his email address so that EDITIONS QUO VADIS can respond to their request. EDITIONS QUO VADIS may collect information from these messages. The User may choose not to provide certain pieces of information, but the services rendered may be limited by this.
5. Use of personal data
EDITIONS QUO VADIS will use the User’s personal data collected during the creation of their personal account to provide them with the services offered by the Sites and to give them access to all these services under a single username. If the User gives their consent by ticking the designated box, EDITIONS QUO VADIS will also be able to use the User’s personal data for a period of three years to send them newsletters, promotional or advertising material and to inform them of new features on the site and new products.
EDITIONS QUO VADIS will use the User’s personal data collected through the Quo Vadis online shop and/or online sales sites for custom products to register, treat, deliver and track their order. This data will be stored for a period of five years starting from the User’s last order date to comply with current laws and regulations, prevent fraud and/or settle disputes. Orders over 120 euros will be stored for a period of ten years in accordance with current regulations.
If the User consents by checking the corresponding box, EDITIONS QUO VADIS will be able to use the User’s personal data for a period of three years to send him Newsletters, promotional or advertising content, information about the Sites news and products news. Regarding online sales sites for custom products, EDITIONS QUO VADIS will use the User’s personal data collected while customising a product to manufacture the customised product ordered by the User. This data will be stored for a period of three years starting from the User’s last order to allow them to retrieve this data if they wish to place a new order.
EDITIONS QUO VADIS will use the User’s personal data collected while using the “Contact” section to respond to the User’s request. This data will be stored for a period of three years starting from the User’s last request date.
EDITIONS QUO VADIS may also use the User’s personal data to create anonymous information databases in which the User is no longer identifiable.
6. Data disclosure
A – Disclosure of personal data
Subject to the current legislation for personal data processing and, if necessary, with the User’s consent, their personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- EDITIONS QUO VADIS’ internal departments processing the orders: customer service department, graphic studio department, logistic department, accounting department, IT department ;
- third party service providers subcontracted by EDITIONS QUO VADIS for transport services for ordered products, online payment processing, hosting, outsourcing and maintenance of Sites and servers, and data analysis;
- third party service providers in charge of promotional or advertising activities when the User has consented to receiving newsletters or commercial prospecting by ticking the designated box; and
- administrative or judicial authorities to comply with a request made by the authorities, by a judicial decision and/or by a law or regulation.
Users’ personal data may only be disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes with the express consent of the Users.
B – Disclosure of anonymous data
EDITIONS QUO VADIS is authorised to publicly disclose anonymous data without restriction.
7. Third party sites
8. User’s rights over their personal data
The user has the right to access, rectify and delete data pertaining to them. They may exercise this right:
- for the personal information relating to their personal account: by amending their data directly on their personal account or by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- for the personal data collected as part of theQuo Vadis online shop and/or online sales sites for custom products: by sending a message to the following address: email@example.com
The User may request the deletion of their account at any time. In such cases, their personal data will only be stored by EDITIONS QUO VADIS to comply with current laws and regulations, prevent fraud and/or settle disputes.