These GTU apply to any User of the following websites:
- Quo Vadis institutional Website, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk
- Quo Vadis online store, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk/eshop/
- Online sales sites for customised products with different customisation offers accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/:
- Easy accessible via the URL https://easy.quovadis.eu/fr_FR/
- Flex accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-flex/
- Creative accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-creative/
- Open accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-open/
- Connect Quo Vadis website accessible via the URL https://connect.quovadis.eu/
(hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”).
Any person using the Sites (hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “Users”) may consult the GTU, available on the Sites, at any time.
Site: The following 4 sites published by Editions Quo Vadis:
- Quo Vadis institutional website, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk : a site which presents the Editions Quo Vadis company and its activities, products, sites and blogs.
- Quo Vadis online store, accessible via the URL https://quovadis1954.uk/eshop/ : Quo Vadis products online store
- Online sales sites for customised products with different customisation offers accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/ :
- Easy accessible via the URL https://easy.quovadis.eu/fr_FR/ : planners and notebooks reflecting the company’s image, 50 to 200 sheets
- Flex accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/flex/personnalisation : custom planners and notebooks for businesses and individuals, 100 to 500 sheets
- Creative accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-creative/ : custom planners and notebooks manufactured individually
- Open accessible via the URL https://www.quovadisfactory.com/fr/offre-open/ : quote request for companies wishing to create custom products from A to Z
- Connect Quo Vadis site accessible via the URL https://connect.quovadis.eu/ : site dedicated to the creation of personal accounts allowing access to the various services of the sites published by Editions Quo Vadis.
User: Internet user navigating one or all of the Sites. Any minor or protected adult using the Sites is confirming that they have received the consent of their parent or guardian to do so.
2. Intellectual Property
The Sites are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyright, patent, trademark laws, design law, on both the content (agenda grids, page templates, codes, texts, graphics, photos, videos, sound tracks, etc.) and the structure (selection, plan, arrangement, means of access to data, etc.).
Editions Quo Vadis is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights on the Sites.
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, solely a private use is authorised. Any other use constitutes infringement and is sanctioned by intellectual property law.
Trademarks are protected by trademark laws. Any full or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos on the basis of the elements of the Sites without the express authorisation of EDITIONS QUO VADIS is prohibited and may be sanctioned by intellectual property law.
Under no circumstances can EDITIONS QUO VADIS be liable for unavailability, interruption or malfunction of the Sites.
Under no circumstances shall EDITIONS QUO VADIS be liable for indirect, consequential and/or immaterial damages.
Under no circumstances shall EDITIONS QUO VADIS be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from an inappropriate or non-compliant use of the Sites.
The User agrees to be personally responsible and not to hold EDITIONS QUO VADIS liable for actions and/or claims of third parties due to content that they disseminate.
The User cannot save or transmit data that infringes the intellectual property rights of other persons.
The User undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in force and not to use the Sites in contravention of any law, rule or regulation. The User acknowledges that they are aware that data deemed as contravening the laws, rules or regulations in force may be submitted by EDITIONS QUO VADIS to the law enforcement authorities, which will process them accordingly.
4. Links to other Sites
5. Governing law/Jurisdiction